Welcome to Valley Sports Arenas
Subject: Covid-19 Policies for Valley Sports Effective August 28th
- Face coverings must be worn inside the building or there will be no entry.
- State regulations require you to scan the QR code on the front door and provide the contact tracing information required by the state upon entering the building.
- Skaters can enter the building no more than 20 minutes before their scheduled practice/game.
- All skaters must arrive fully dressed, less skates/helmets, except for goalies who can put shoulder and leg pads on in the rink. If a player cannot tie their own skates by themselves in the locker room they should come with them already on with the use of skate guards. There is an occupancy limit in the locker rooms and a parent tying their child's skates will take a spot away from another skater.
- When entering the rinks players will proceed to the locker rooms to their left. There will be two locker rooms for each team marked home and away to put their skates and helmets on. All players will then need to bring their belongings onto the bench with them, or have their parent hold onto them. At the completion of their game or practice they will leave the ice from the other end and use the locker rooms and/or chairs to remove their skates and helmets. They will then proceed immediately to the exit.
- Social distancing of 6 feet is to be maintained at all times inside the building and the parking lots.
- State regulations require groups to remain separated by building so you must enter and exit through the doors of the rink you are skating in and no one is permitted to go from one rink to the other.
- For access to the pro shop you must use the Rink 2 entrance only. The pro shop has a maximum capacity of 3 persons.
- The main entrances are designated as ENTER ONLY, once inside the building you cannot go back out through the entrance.
- The emergency exits at the opposite end of the building are designated EXIT ONLY.
- State regulations require that all restroom and locker room doors remain open to minimize contact surfaces.
- Due to distancing limitations only one person will be allowed in the restroom at any time.
State regulations allow only one spectator per skater be allowed in the rink (No Siblings). Parents must maintain social distancing at all times, and are not permitted to sit in any chairs that are provided for skaters.
- State regulations allow only one spectator per skater be allowed in the rink (No Siblings). Parents must maintain social distancing at all times, and are not permitted to sit in any chairs that are provided for skaters.
- State regulations do not allow any spectators for skaters that are 21 years of age or older.
- State regulations do not allow the use of shower facilities.
- The stands and warm rooms are closed at this time.
- We are not offering any Public Skating or Stick Practice at this time.